skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Technical Journal
Doing this for my Operating Systems class :D
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Review Questions of Chapter 3
1. C
2. D
3. C
4. A
5. A
6. B
7. E
8. B
9. D
10. B
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(19)
Oct. 1
Warm up Sept. 30
Warm up Sept. 29th
Warm up Sept. 25th
Warm up Sept. 24th
Warm up Sept. 23rd
My Opinion!!! on the Power Point Presentation Work
Warm up Sept. 22 [CERN gets hacked]
Warm up Sept. 19th
Warm up Sept. 17th
Warm up Sept. 18th
Review Questions of Chapter 3
Warm up Sept. 16th
What is Open Source Software?
Mainframe vs. PC.
Compare and Contrast [ROM, RAM, VIRTUAL, AND CACHE]
Diference between Operating Systems & Application ...
Computer Timeline
Context Clue
►
August
(3)
About Me
Wendie
United States
Well, I am a High School senior ....so im spoiled...hehe :) Il ove to shop till I drop. I also love to work, meaning I love to make my own money. I hang out with friends alot & stay out till the sun comes up in the morning. Anywhoo thats all....
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment